My Personal Story
When my daughter was 6 months old, she began to experience a progressive decline in health. Although the pediatrician confirmed that there was a problem, tests could not determine a cause and I was told to “pray my daughter would outgrow the issues”.
In 2002, I opened a medical clinic, Health For Life, Inc. to bring adjunctive therapies such as Acupuncture, Homeopathy and an Herbal Pharmacy to the residents of Brevard County, Florida. Since then, thousands of people have used the opportunity to compliment their healthcare with non-drug solutions.
Canadienne, je parle Français.
My interest in eye and vision health has been a personal mission. At the age of 6yrs old, the school nurse discovered that I was blind in my right eye. My parents were shocked; nothing in my behavior had lead them to believe that I could not see well.
The Optometrist confirmed a diagnosis of Amplyopia (Lazy Eye) and informed my parents that nothing could be done except to protect the “good” eye.
As a young adult, I became determined to find solutions to protect my vision and improve the health of my eyes.
I am extremely thankful to all the mentors who passed their knowledge onto me so I can in turn help others in my community.
A. Oros, CO
Sylvie Morin, DOM
Certifications and Accreditations
- Licensed Acupuncturist, State of Florida, AP1621
- Doctor of Oriental Medicine
- Diplomate in Acupuncture
- Diplomate in Chinese Medicine
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Certification, Acupuncture Injection Therapy
- Certification, Prolotherapy
- Certification, Micro Acupuncture48
- Member of the Florida State Oriental Medical Association
In person or by phone
To learn if Health For Life can help with your health concerns.